(All Levels) UI Programmer (m/f/d)
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years at Deep Silver FISHLABS we have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have been brought to life on millions of screens. At our core, we are a Studio for gamers, by gamers, and a reference in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across platforms.
As part of Koch Media and alongside our Deep Silver sister studios across the globe, we create stunning immersive experiences that inspire millions of players worldwide.
We are looking to continue building on our success with humble but talented and creative people who have a passion for making outstanding games and want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? Join us! This is going to be a thrilling ride.
- Implement, maintain, and debug the UI for our games.
- Work closely and iterate with UI/UX designers as well as the art and design leads to ensure the UI meets all requirements.
- Contribute your ideas on improving the UI even more.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience developing games or similar software
- University degree in computer science (or comparable education)
- Ability to implement simple, robust, and efficient solutions to complex problems
- Good working knowledge of C++
- Experience writing software using a UI framework
- Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus
- Experience with Slate and UMG is a plus
- Good debugging skills
- Good knowledge of the English language
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- Lena Behring
- HR Manager
- +49 40 - 888 800 221