Art Director (Games) (m/f/d)
- Publiziert: 17.07.2020
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years Deep Silver FISHLABS has been creating compelling games that have been brought to life on millions of screens across the globe. We joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media family in late 2013 and, since then, we have continuously raised the quality bar. Today, we are one of four internal development studios run by our parent company, alongside Deep Silver Volition in the US, Deep Silver Dambuster Studio in the UK and Warhorse Studios in the Czech Republic.
We specialize in high-end 3D games for consoles and PC. With a strong development history and award-winning portfolio of mobile games; such as blockbuster space-action shooter Galaxy on Fire: Manticore and the tactical zombie brawler Dead Island: Survivors; we are currently developing thrilling titles for the PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
- Be part of the Directors Team and help us pitch our new title
- Supervise and grow the existing team of artists, animators, and designers from concept to ship date
- Take ultimate responsibility for the aesthetics of the finished game
- Define the stylistic vision in continuity with the creative director’s vision
- Establish and maintain aesthetic standards
- Review all art assets for quality and continuity
- Create an environment that nurtures creativity
- Communicate the artistic design and vision of the project internally and externally
- At least 7 years of work experience in the games industry - ideally at least 3 years as Lead Artist, Art Director or in a comparable role
- Experience in a Lead position and proven seniority to guide and coach colleagues from an artistic standpoint
- At least one shipped console game in the last 3 years (preferable AA or AAA)
- Participation in all relevant phases and stages of the production of at least 3 finished and released video games, preferably on console
- A deep understanding of all aspects of art and a very talented and skilled artist yourself
- Passionate about details & a lot of creativity
- Strong problem-solving skills and a "Can-Do-Attitude"
- Self-contained way of working and high level of self-motivation
- Very good command of the English language (both written and spoken)
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- HR Manager
- Lena Behring
- +49 40 - 888 800 0