Audio Programmer (m/f/d)
- Publiziert: 23.09.2020
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years at Deep Silver FISHLABS we have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have been brought to life on millions of screens. At our core, we are a Studio for gamers, by gamers, and a reference in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across platforms.
As part of Koch Media and alongside our Deep Silver sister studios across the globe, we create stunning immersive experiences that inspire millions of players worldwide.
We are looking to continue building on our success with humble but talented and creative people who have a passion for making outstanding games and want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? Join us! This is going to be a thrilling ride.
- Ability to collaborate closely with sound designers and the narrative/localization team to find technical solutions and develop systems for audio implementation
- Ideas about how we can leverage next-gen audio technology
- Good working knowledge of C++
- Excited to dive into programming audio systems, features, and tools
- Ability to implement simple, robust and efficient solutions to complex problems
- University degree in computer science (or comparable education)
- Knowledge of audio engineering, signal processing and sound principles
- An ear for detail and an ability to judge sound quality and fidelity
- You like to think about audio topics and can speak audio language
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Experience with Fmod Studio or Wwise is a plus
- Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus
- Experience with a DAW is a plus
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- Lena Behring
- HR Manager
- +49 40 - 888 800 221