Brand Communication Manager (m/f/d)
- Marketing, Kommunikation, PR
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years Deep Silver FISHLABS has been creating compelling games that have been brought to life on millions of screens across the globe. We joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media family in late 2013 and, since then, we have continuously raised the quality bar. Today, we are one of four internal development studios run by our parent company, alongside Deep Silver Volition in the US, Deep Silver Dambuster Studio in the UK and Warhorse Studios in the Czech Republic.
We specialize in high-end 3D games for consoles and PC. With a strong development history and award-winning portfolio of mobile games; such as blockbuster space-action shooter Galaxy on Fire: Manticore and the tactical zombie brawler Dead Island: Survivors; we are currently developing thrilling titles for the PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
- Develop and establish a communication strategy for both studio and projects
- Align communication with bigger organization and strengthen collaboration with PR/Communication departments at HQ and KM UK
- Oversee and own multiple social media channels of the studio (FB, LinkedIn, Instagram, twitter etc.) and generate a coherent appearance
- Create content for studio website and social media channels
- Connect with relevant networks, blogs, website, channels, online/offline media to create a studio/employer brand as well as generating a high interest in our products
- Initiate “events” for//with the community
- Degree in Communication, PR, Marketing or comparable education
- 3+ years work experience in a similar role, ideally in the video games environment
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus
- Professional experience with social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc. and good understanding of their functionalities
- Very good communication and writing skills
- Good networking skills
- Experience with brand building
- High creativity combined with a structured work organization
- A passion for video games would be beneficial
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- HR Manager
- Lena Behring
- +49 40 - 888 800 0