Build Engineer (m/f/d)
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years at Deep Silver FISHLABS we have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have been brought to life on millions of screens. At our core, we are a Studio for gamers, by gamers, and a reference in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across platforms.
As part of Koch Media and alongside our Deep Silver sister studios across the globe, we create stunning immersive experiences that inspire millions of players worldwide.
We are looking to continue building on our success with humble but talented and creative people who have a passion for making outstanding games and want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? Join us! This is going to be a thrilling ride.
Everyone at Fishlabs shares one common goal: to create a great visual and technical experience on various platforms such as PS5, PC or Nintendo Switch - working in a relaxed environment where team members have the time to learn from each other, and everyone plays an important role in the development of our upcoming state of the art games.
- Configure and maintain Jenkins build jobs
- Automate various aspects of game development (i.e. generation of lightmaps and LODs) using Python, the Unreal Build Tool and the Unreal Automation System (C# and C++)
- Implementation and integration of automated reporting tools
- Creation of distribution builds and end-user presentation (installers, console packages, etc.)
- Take an active interest in game quality, ensuring content is at the highest quality for each platform
- Be communicative to production about status of builds, including changing priorities and estimation of delivery
- Surveying and notification of console development changes in support of the engineering team
- Build review, tracking, diagnosis, integration, delivery, and archiving
- Knowledge and background in build management and distribution (console experience preferred)
- University degree in computer science (or comparable education)
- Profound experience with Perforce and Unreal Engine would be a plus
- Prior knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: Python, C++, C#
- Good problem analysis skills and ability to find simple, robust and efficient solutions to complex problems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proven strong organizational skills and task management skills
- Passion for games and a solid understanding of game platforms and systems
- Thrive under pressure, maintaining a steady pace to your work in the face of multiple deadlines
- Good knowledge of the English language
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- Lena Behring
- HR Manager
- +49 40 - 888 800 221