Concept Artist (m/f/d)
- Hamburg, Deep Silver FISHLABS
- Publiziert: 2019-12-10
- Publizierung bis: 2020-12-31
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years Deep Silver FISHLABS has been creating compelling games that have been brought to life on millions of screens across the globe. We joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media family in late 2013 and, since then, we have continuously raised the quality bar. Today, we are one of four internal development studios run by our parent company, alongside Deep Silver Volition in the US, Deep Silver Dambuster Studio in the UK and Warhorse Studios in the Czech Republic.
We specialize in high-end 3D games for consoles and PC. With a strong development history and award-winning portfolio of mobile games; such as blockbuster space-action shooter Galaxy on Fire: Manticore and the tactical zombie brawler Dead Island: Survivors; we are currently developing thrilling titles for the PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
- Unleash your imagination, get inspired by blockbuster movies and add an epic and visceral mood to your concept art.
- As a Science Fiction connoisseur, it will be easy for you to design space stations, vehicles, interiors, weapons, characters and so on.
- See your work come to life in the Unreal Engine on Playstation4.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a concept artist in the games industry
- Able to create rough sketches and detailed concept renderings
- Science Fiction enthusiast (has to be confident about the corresponding media canon)
- Basic 3D knowledge (required for blockouts)
- Comfortable with a realistic style and iterative approach
- Ability to provide and accept feedback and adapt to change
- A lot of creativity
Please provide a detailed breakdown of your work and clarify what you are responsible for.
Only digital applications will be accepted such as a website, blog or online album.
Physical media will not be accepted.
An art test might be required.
What we are looking for: Sci-Fi, Environments, Moods, Sketches, Photobashing, 3D Blockouts, Vehicles/Props, Characters, Weapons
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- Junior HR Manager
- Lena Behring
- +49 40 - 888 800 0