Core Tech Programmer (all levels) (m/f/d)
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years Deep Silver FISHLABS has been creating compelling games that have been brought to life on millions of screens across the globe. We joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media family in late 2013 and, since then, we have continuously raised the quality bar. Today, we are one of three internal development studios run by our parent company, alongside Deep Silver Volition in the US and Deep Silver Dambuster Studio in the UK.
We specialize in high-end 3D games for consoles and PC. With a strong development history and award-winning portfolio of mobile games; such as blockbuster space-action shooter Galaxy on Fire: Manticore and the tactical zombie brawler Dead Island: Survivors; we are currently developing thrilling titles for the PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
- Taking an already successful game and evolving its underlying technology to support any of the current or next-generation platforms (consoles, PC and streaming services)
- Quickly making sense of an existing codebase
- Comfortably working both on the game itself as well as its tools
- Confidently optimizing performance, loading times and memory usage to make the game run in its best possible state on the new platform
- We’re looking for junior and senior programmers – professional experience is helpful, but not required
- University degree in computer science (or comparable education)
- Ability to implement simple, robust and efficient solutions to complex problems
- Very good debugging skills
- Excellent working knowledge of C++
- Good working knowledge of multi-threaded programming
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Experience in working with modern graphics APIs (Direct3D, Metal, Vulkan) is a plus
- Experience in software optimization is a plus
- Experience in development of networked games is a plus
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- Junior HR Manager
- Lena Marie Behring
- +49 40 - 888 800 0