Freelance Level Artist (m/f/d)
- Publiziert: 12.11.2020
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years Deep Silver FISHLABS has been creating compelling games that have been brought to life on millions of screens across the globe. We joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media family in late 2013 and, since then, we have continuously raised the quality bar. Today, we are one of four internal development studios run by our parent company, alongside Deep Silver Volition in the US, Deep Silver Dambuster Studio in the UK and Warhorse Studios in the Czech Republic.
We specialize in high-end 3D games for consoles and PC. With a strong development history and award-winning portfolio of mobile games; such as blockbuster space-action shooter Galaxy on Fire: Manticore and the tactical zombie brawler Dead Island: Survivors; we are currently developing thrilling titles for the PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
Our open minded team shares a strong vision and vividly discusses ideas, feedback, and concerns. Together we strive to create games we can be proud of and grow both on a professional as well as on a personal level.
As a Level Artist you will:
- Collaborate with the level designer to dress the levels using world assets while respecting technical and gameplay constraints.
- Add value to the level by bringing story telling to it.
- Participate in the creation of environment assets and props.
- At least 2 years of experience on AA or AAA game production.
- Strong sense of story telling and composition in a realistic setting.
- Experienced in creating realistic 3D environment assets.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Independent, proactive way of working and high level of self-motivation.
- Experience with co-development is a plus.
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
- Unreal Engine
- 3DSmax, Zbrush, Substance painter/designer
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- HR Manager
- Lena Behring
- +49 40 - 888 800 0