Freelance Technical Artist (m/f/d)
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years Deep Silver FISHLABS has been creating compelling games that have been brought to life on millions of screens across the globe. We joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media family in late 2013 and, since then, we have continuously raised the quality bar. Today, we are one of four internal development studios run by our parent company, alongside Deep Silver Volition in the US, Deep Silver Dambuster Studio in the UK and Warhorse Studios in the Czech Republic.
We specialize in high-end 3D games for consoles and PC. With a strong development history and award-winning portfolio of mobile games; such as blockbuster space-action shooter Galaxy on Fire: Manticore and the tactical zombie brawler Dead Island: Survivors; we are currently developing thrilling titles for the PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
Our open minded team shares a strong vision and vividly discusses ideas, feedback, and concerns. Together we strive to create games we can be proud of and grow both on a professional as well as on a personal level.
As a Technical Artist you will :
- Support Art and Level Design with asset creation, optimization, and integration into the engine
- Help solve technical issues in the 3D asset pipeline
- Review processes and find opportunities for tool improvement
- At least 2 years of experience on AA or AAA game production.
- Extensive knowledge of UE blueprints.
- Experience with lighting in UE would be a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Independent, a proactive way of working and a high level of self-motivation.
- Experience with co-development is a plus.
- Good written and spoken English language skills.
Please provide us with your portfolio, resume and rates.
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- HR Manager
- Lena Behring
- +49 40 - 888 800 0