Gameplay Programmer (m/f/d)
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years at Deep Silver FISHLABS we have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have been brought to life on millions of screens. At our core, we are a Studio for gamers, by gamers, and a reference in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across platforms.
As part of Koch Media and alongside our Deep Silver sister studios across the globe, we create stunning immersive experiences that inspire millions of players worldwide.
We are looking to continue building on our success with humble but talented and creative people who have a passion for making outstanding games and want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? Join us! This is going to be a thrilling ride.
Our team shares a strong vision is open minded and vividly discusses ideas, feedback, and concerns. Together we strive to create games we can be proud of and grow both on a professional as well as on a personal level.
As a Gameplay Programmer, you will be part of a small gameplay programming team and will work on an upcoming AAA first-person action game for consoles and PC.
- Collaborate closely with designers, other engineers and artists
- Implement, improve and extend game features/systems
- Optimize and maintain existing features
- This is not a fully remote position but it is possible to begin working remotely for the time being (during Covid-19).
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the video gaming industry
- At least one year of experience with real-time Multiplayer development in Unreal Engine 4
- University degree in computer science (or comparable education)
- At least one shipped title where credited as a Programmer
- Good communication skills
- Good problem analysis skills and ability to find simple, robust and efficient solutions to complex problems
- The ability to understand and debug other programmer’s code
- Self-contained, motivated and aim-oriented way of working as well as high level of self-motivation
- Good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- Lena Behring
- HR Manager
- +49 40 - 888 800 221