Junior IT Support Technician (m/f/d)
- Koch Media Holding GmbH HR5 Jobportal
- Deep Silver FISHLABS
- Junior, Career start
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years at Deep Silver FISHLABS we have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have been brought to life on millions of screens. At our core, we are a Studio for gamers, by gamers, and a reference in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across platforms.
As part of Koch Media and alongside our Deep Silver sister studios across the globe, we create stunning immersive experiences that inspire millions of players worldwide.
We are looking to continue building on our success with humble but talented and creative people who have a passion for making outstanding games and want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? Join us! This is going to be a thrilling ride.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assisting end-users with hardware/software related issues
- Installing and configuring new computer hardware and software
- Monitoring and maintaining existing computer hardware and software
- Repairing, replacing, and/or upgrading computer hardware and equipment as required
- Provide timely technical support across the company
- Setting up accounts for users as necessary
- Experience with installing, troubleshooting, and configuring computer hardware and software
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent ability to function in a Microsoft Windows 10 environment
- Some knowledge in Apple Mac OS and Linux is a bonus
- General understanding of diverse computer systems and networking
- Aiding in the ability to troubleshoot related issues and function as a key member of an IT Team
- Familiarity with specialized software is a plus, specifically: Perforce, Hansoft, and Jenkins
- Formal degree is not required
- Related certifications are advantageous but not required (CompTIA A+)
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- Ms. Lena Behring
- HR Manager
- +49 40 - 888 800 221