Lead 3D Artist
- Publiziert: 19.11.2019
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years Deep Silver FISHLABS has been creating compelling games that have been brought to life on millions of screens across the globe. We joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media family in late 2013 and, since then, we have continuously raised the quality bar. Today, we are one of three internal development studios run by our parent company, alongside Deep Silver Volition in the US and Deep Silver Dambuster Studio in the UK.
We specialize in high-end 3D games for consoles and PC. With a strong development history and award-winning portfolio of mobile games; such as blockbuster space-action shooter Galaxy on Fire: Manticore and the tactical zombie brawler Dead Island: Survivors; we are currently developing thrilling titles for the PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
- Lead a team of four enthusiastic 3D artists through thick and thin - towards fame and glory
- Live out your Science Fiction enthusiasm and have a massive impact on the artistic quality of our new product
- Use your extensive knowledge of current-gen techniques to bring spaceships, stations, whole planets and exotic space environments to life in a realistic art-style
- Team-up and get support from Art Direction, Concept Art, Tech Art and Game Design
- Work experience in a Lead position with a team of at least three artists on at least one shipped title
- Collaborative and progressive thinker, capable of inspiring teams towards a unified goal
- Ability to provide feedback to other artists and mentor them
- Confident in organizing and planning the production of art assets
- Work experience as 3D artist for at least one shipped AAA console title
- Production experience with current-gen 3D workflows and pipelines
- Self-contained way of working and high level of self-motivation
- Good knowledge of the English language (both written and spoken)
- 3DStudio Max, Modo or a similar package
- Substance Suite
- Unreal 4
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- Junior HR Manager
- Lena Marie Behring
- +49 40 - 888 800 0