QA Tester (Games) (m/f/d)
- Hamburg, Deep Silver FISHLABS
- Publiziert: 28.07.2021
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years at Deep Silver FISHLABS we have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have been brought to life on millions of screens. At our core, we are a Studio for gamers, by gamers, and a reference in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across platforms.
As part of Koch Media and alongside our Deep Silver sister studios across the globe, we create stunning immersive experiences that inspire millions of players worldwide.
We are looking to continue building on our success with humble but talented and creative people who have a passion for making outstanding games and want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? Join us! This is going to be a thrilling ride.
- Creation and maintenance of test cases, checklists, and test documents
- Testing features for their technical integrity and functionality until release ready status, but also giving valuable qualitative feedback to the dev team along the way
- Manual testing as part of our Core Tech Team, helping them on their work on various console titles
- Identification, isolation, and documentation of bugs, glitches and other problems clearly and concisely in our bug database
- Close collaboration with scrum masters, producers, and other leaders from teams across the studio
- 2+ years of experience in games testing
- Experience in organizing tasks and schedules within a small team
- Experience with console game development (Xbox Series X, PS5, Stadia)
- Experience with Bugtracking Software and Testcase Management Systems
- Experience in communicating with external QA vendors
- Gamer with a solid experience spanning several games and genres
- Solid understanding of gameplay mechanics
- Aptitude for gaining an understanding of new technologies and processes quickly
- Very good communication skills to interact and present findings to team members (English)
- Ability to work independently and with integrity
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- Lena Behring
- HR Manager
- +49 40 - 888 800 221