QA Tester (m/f/d)
- Hamburg, Deep Silver FISHLABS
- Publiziert: 10.07.2020
- Publizierung bis: 31.12.2020
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years Deep Silver FISHLABS has been creating compelling games that have been brought to life on millions of screens across the globe. We joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media family in late 2013 and, since then, we have continuously raised the quality bar. Today, we are one of four internal development studios run by our parent company, alongside Deep Silver Volition in the US, Deep Silver Dambuster Studio in the UK and Warhorse Studios in the Czech Republic.
We specialize in high-end 3D games for consoles and PC. With a strong development history and award-winning portfolio of mobile games; such as blockbuster space-action shooter Galaxy on Fire: Manticore and the tactical zombie brawler Dead Island: Survivors; we are currently developing thrilling titles for the PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
- Manual testing for our new 3D Sci-Fi console title CHORUS on the basis of checklists as well as one’s own authority
- Identification, isolation, and documentation of bugs, glitches and other problems clearly and concisely in our bug database
- Testing features for their technical integrity until release ready status, but also giving valuable feedback to the dev team along the way
- Close collaboration with scrum masters, producers, and other leaders from teams across the studio
- Creation and maintenance of test cases, checklists, and test documents
- 2+ years of experience in testing
- Experience with console game development (Xbox, PS4)
- Experience in organizing tasks and schedules within a small team
- Gamer with a solid experience spanning several games and genres
- Solid understanding of gameplay mechanics
- Aptitude for gaining an understanding of new technologies and processes quickly
- Very good communication skills to interact and present findings to team members (English)
- Ability to work independently and with integrity
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- HR Manager
- Lena Behring
- +49 40 - 888 800 0