(All Levels) Engine Programmer (m/f/d)
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years at Deep Silver FISHLABS we have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have been brought to life on millions of screens. At our core, we are a Studio for gamers, by gamers, and a reference in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across platforms.
As part of Koch Media and alongside our Deep Silver sister studios across the globe, we create stunning immersive experiences that inspire millions of players worldwide.
We are looking to continue building on our success with humble but talented and creative people who have a passion for making outstanding games and want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? Join us! This is going to be a thrilling ride.
- While focusing on the engine code, don't be afraid of wandering into the game or the tools.
- Make sense of existing codebases quickly.
- Optimize and debug confidently.
- Contribute your ideas on how to push the tech forward.
- University degree in computer science (or comparable education)
- Ability to implement simple, robust, and efficient solutions to complex problems
- Very good debugging skills
- Excellent working knowledge of C++
- Good working knowledge of multi-threaded programming
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Experience in working with modern graphics APIs (Direct3D12, Vulkan) is a plus
- Experience in software optimization is a plus
- Experience in development of networked games is a plus
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- Lena Behring
- HR Manager
- +49 40 - 888 800 221