(Regular/Senior) Graphics Programmer (m/f/d)
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years at Deep Silver FISHLABS we have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have been brought to life on millions of screens. At our core, we are a Studio for gamers, by gamers, and a reference in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across platforms.
As part of Koch Media and alongside our Deep Silver sister studios across the globe, we create stunning immersive experiences that inspire millions of players worldwide.
We are looking to continue building on our success with humble but talented and creative people who have a passion for making outstanding games and want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? Join us! This is going to be a thrilling ride.
- Make sure our games look amazing.
- Constantly push for better visual quality.
- Make sense of existing codebases quickly.
- Optimize and debug confidently.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar position
- University degree in computer science (or comparable education)
- An eye for details and an ability to judge visual quality and style
- Experience with the whole rendering pipeline from mesh creation to the final image on the screen
- Strong mathematics skills as related to 3D graphics
- Ability to collaborate with our artists and technical artists to achieve just the right look
- Experience with modern graphics APIs (e.g., Direct3D 12, Vulkan)
- Experience with shading languages (e.g., HLSL)
- Excellent working knowledge of C++
- Ability to implement simple, robust, and efficient solutions to complex problems
- Very good debugging and optimization skills related to rendering
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- Lena Behring
- HR Manager
- +49 40 - 888 800 221