Senior 3D Artist (m/f/d)
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years Deep Silver FISHLABS has been creating compelling games that have been brought to life on millions of screens across the globe. We joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media family in late 2013 and, since then, we have continuously raised the quality bar. Today, we are one of four internal development studios run by our parent company, alongside Deep Silver Volition in the US, Deep Silver Dambuster Studio in the UK and Warhorse Studios in the Czech Republic.
We specialize in high-end 3D games for consoles and PC. With a strong development history and award-winning portfolio of mobile games; such as blockbuster space-action shooter Galaxy on Fire: Manticore and the tactical zombie brawler Dead Island: Survivors; we are currently developing thrilling titles for the PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
- Bring PBR assets like props, spaceships, asteroids and whole planets to life in a close-to-photorealistic style.
- Use Kit-bashing and modular pipelines to construct massive space stations, jumpgates and alien structures
- Be responsible for the graphical development of exotic space environments in the Unreal Engine.
- Work very closely with concept art, tech and game design.
- Work experience as 3D Artist in the entertainment industry with at least two shipped AAA titles
- Confident with modular workflows and contemporary asset creation techniques
- Ability to re-create, match and refine an established art style
- Self-contained way of working and high level of self-motivation
- Good knowledge of the English language (both written and spoken)
- High capacity for team work and good communication skills
- A lot of creativity
- 3DStudio Max, Modo or a similar package
- Substance Suite
- Unreal 4
Please note that we will only accept digital applications, such as websites, blogs or online albums. Physical media will not be accepted.
- Provide detailed breakdowns of your work and point out the aspects you have been responsible for.
- Keep in mind that you might also have to do an art test.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- HR Manager
- Lena Behring
- +49 40 - 888 800 0