Senior Animator (Full time or Freelance) (m/f/d)
- Hamburg, Deep Silver FISHLABS
- Publiziert: 01.12.2020
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years at Deep Silver FISHLABS we have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have been brought to life on millions of screens. At our core, we are a Studio for gamers, by gamers, and a reference in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across platforms.
As part of Koch Media and alongside our Deep Silver sister studios across the globe, we create stunning immersive experiences that inspire millions of players worldwide.
We are looking to continue building on our success with humble but talented and creative people who have a passion for making outstanding games and want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? Join us! This is going to be a thrilling ride.
- Work with our Art Director and internal animators to maintain the visual direction for movement in the game.
- Broadcast the technical needs of the animation department
- Animate assets for use in game
- Develop and animate in-game cinematic scenes with strong camera compositions
- Work with combat and game designers on combat move specifications, gameplay animations for affordances and art direction for all of these
- Administer animation assets developed both internally and by third parties
- Interact with Technical Artists and Technical Animators to understand Character Animation Pipeline
- Develop and adhere to quality review processes
- Oversee 3rd parties in the production of animation assets
- 5+ years of game development experience
- At least 2 shipped titles on present or previous generation hardware (PS3/4, X360/ONE, PC)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Understanding of implementing animations in game
- Deep experience with Maya
- Deep understanding of anatomy and motion
- Experience with Motion Builder and mocap data editing techniques
- Deep understanding of ‘mocap’ pipelines and its necessities
- Experience on digital doubles and facial capture
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks to meet deadlines
- Clear communication skills
- Good technical understanding of game engines (especially Unreal).
- Experience with 2D and 2.5D animation pipelines.
- Experience with creating stylized key framed animation
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- Martina Gutsche
- Senior HR Manager