Lead Game Producer (m/f/d)
- Published: 2019-10-11
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years Deep Silver FISHLABS has been creating compelling games that have been brought to life on millions of screens across the globe. We joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media family in late 2013 and, since then, we have continuously raised the quality bar. Today, we are one of four internal development studios run by our parent company, alongside Deep Silver Volition in the US, Deep Silver Dambuster Studio in the UK and Warhorse Studios in the Czech Republic.
We specialize in high-end 3D games for consoles and PC. With a strong development history and award-winning portfolio of mobile games; such as blockbuster space-action shooter Galaxy on Fire: Manticore and the tactical zombie brawler Dead Island: Survivors; we are currently developing thrilling titles for the PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
- Taking ownership for the whole project
- Aligning ideas and vision with local management and producing team at the Deep Silver HQ
- Close collaboration with your leadership crew on the project, such as Creative Director, Art Director, Audio Director and Lead Programmer
- Ensuring the delivery of the best game possible, in quality, time and budget
- Planning, control, supervision and documentation of game development processes together with Project Managers
- Responsibility for meeting deadlines
- Process optimization utilizing effective conflict and time management and intensive internal & external communication
- Coordination of quality management and localization
- Team management and supervision
- Direction of the daily operations of the respective development team (including mentoring, early detection of potential risks, adherence to time limits and quality requirements)
- Estimation and adjustment of general strategies as well as specific game designs, game concepts, and user feedback
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in a similar position is a must, ideally with experience on AAA console titles
- Shipped at least 2 titles (preferably on console)
- Steady in ownership under uncertain circumstances
- Outstanding organization and multitasking talents combined with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proven leadership abilities and strong communication skills
- Good understanding of large scale production pipelines is beneficial
- Assertiveness accompanied with strong social skills and capacity for teamwork
- Strong ability to work under pressure and resolve problems and conflicts
- Experience in dealing with competitive requirements and priorities
- Very good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
- Self-contained, motivated and aim-oriented way of working as well as a high level of self-motivation
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- Junior HR Manager
- Lena Behring
- +49 40 - 888 800 0