Senior Graphics Programmer (m/f/d)
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years Deep Silver FISHLABS has been creating compelling games that have been brought to life on millions of screens across the globe. We joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media family in late 2013 and, since then, we have continuously raised the quality bar. Today, we are one of four internal development studios run by our parent company, alongside Deep Silver Volition in the US, Deep Silver Dambuster Studio in the UK and Warhorse Studios in the Czech Republic.
We specialize in high-end 3D games for consoles and PC. With a strong development history and award-winning portfolio of mobile games; such as blockbuster space-action shooter Galaxy on Fire: Manticore and the tactical zombie brawler Dead Island: Survivors; we are currently developing thrilling titles for the PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
- Make sure our games look amazing.
- Constantly push for better visual quality.
- Make sense of existing codebases quickly.
- Optimize and debug confidently.
- An eye for details and an ability to judge visual quality and style
- Extensive experience with the whole rendering pipeline from CPU to GPU
- Strong mathematics skills as related to 3D graphics
- Ability to collaborate with our artists and technical artists to achieve just the right look
- Experience with modern graphics APIs (e.g. Direct3D 12, Vulkan)
- Experience with shading languages (e.g. HLSL)
- Excellent working knowledge of C++
- Ability to implement simple, robust and efficient solutions to complex problems
- Very good debugging and optimization skills related to rendering
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in a similar position
- University degree in computer science (or comparable education)
- Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- HR Manager
- Lena Behring
- +49 40 - 888 800 0