Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years at Deep Silver FISHLABS we have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have been brought to life on millions of screens. At our core, we are a Studio for gamers, by gamers, and a reference in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across platforms.
As part of Koch Media and alongside our Deep Silver sister studios across the globe, we create stunning immersive experiences that inspire millions of players worldwide.
We are looking to continue building on our success with humble but talented and creative people who have a passion for making outstanding games and want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? Join us! This is going to be a thrilling ride.
As a Technical Project Manager, it is your mission to ensure the frictionless progress of the game development, by owning and protecting the project and its processes.
- Own, teach and advocate chosen project management method and project documents
- Setup and maintain project schedules for both short- and mid-term project goals
- Setup and maintain project production pipelines
- Interpret the quality needs of the project, translate them into requirements, and ensure implementation
- Manage risks, issues and change requests and pro-actively solve development problems before they impact the schedule or the end result
- Partner up with stakeholders and teams, and help shepherd the processes forward to keep production running smoothly and without interruption
- Track status of work and deliverables, including dependencies between teams
- Communicate relevant information to different stakeholders at the appropriate time
- Anticipate resource needs, both short- and long-term, from sometimes uncertain and fluent design decisions
- Challenge existing ways/processes, and come up with new, feasible ways of working that take other team's impact into account
- Own the project processes in the day-to-day business
- Supervised by the Studio Development Director
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management managing a development team
- Experience managing mainly technical projects
- Work closely with the programmers and technical lead
- Ability to get medium-term projects shipped that have a fixed scope and fixed time frame (e.g. porting an existing game to a new platform).
- Familiarity with the technical side of game development or programming.
- Strong project management skills, including:
- Project planning
- Project budgeting and tracking
- Risk mitigation and analysis
- Standard scheduling methodologies
- Interpersonal and interdepartmental conflict resolution
- Effective management of the cost/quality/time triangle
- Strong capacity for teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken)
- Proficient usage of MS Excel, JIRA, Hansoft or similar tools
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of established project management methodologies (both traditional and agile)
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- Lena Behring
- HR Manager
- +49 40 - 888 800 221