UI Designer (m/f/d)
- Koch Media Holding GmbH HR5 Jobportal
- Deep Silver FISHLABS
- Grafik, Design
- Publiziert: 08.04.2021
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years at Deep Silver FISHLABS we have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have been brought to life on millions of screens. At our core, we are a Studio for gamers, by gamers, and a reference in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across platforms.
As part of Koch Media and alongside our Deep Silver sister studios across the globe, we create stunning immersive experiences that inspire millions of players worldwide.
We are looking to continue building on our success with humble but talented and creative people who have a passion for making outstanding games and want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? Join us! This is going to be a thrilling ride.
- Develop detailed flowcharts, wireframes, mock-ups, rapid prototypes and other product deliverables to effectively communicate designs and product requirements.
- Create layouts, graphics, interactive elements, icons, style sheets, color schemes, mood boards, templates and layouts for use in all front-end areas of a game
- Work within game engine software (Unreal Engine) while collaborating with engineers to implement your designs.
- Assist in the creation of design guidelines, process enhancements, toolkits, etc., fostering a user-centered culture
- Stay up to date with design trends and changes, ensuring up-to-date-knowledge of the design field
- At least 3 years of experience as a User Interface Designer in the games industry
- Experience in designing and implementing functional and elegant user interfaces and associated features from concept to completion
- A keen eye for cutting-edge graphics and design principles
- Attention to visual details and consistency
- Strong graphic design skills
- Ability to match existing art styles when needed
- Proficient with classic software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of the game development process
- Excellent command of the English language
- High capacity for teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Self-contained way of working and high level of self-motivation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- Frau Martina Gutsche
- Senior HR Manager